These are 6 rules that work for me.
- Eat the most wholesome, close to nature, seasonal food.
- Keep my blood sugar level steady, to avoid insulin rush and cravings.
- Eat something raw everyday. Most of the nutrients of vegetables, fats and fruits are better without heat.
- Love your colours. Eating food that have different colours, will ensure a good variety of nutrients.
- Don’t overload. Whether is coffee, carbs or fats, don’t over do it.
- Have an off day. Whether is a lots of soups or smoothies and little else, having a day or two when you “detox” your body, will help to give a rest your digestive system.
You can also have a look at my previous blog post, the benefits of crudite’.